明升体育app_明升体育-官网ed Stone Identification Report
Identifies and describes a material and lists detectable treatments. For any polished, rough, loose or mounted material.View Sample Report
明升体育app_明升体育-官网ed Stone Identification & Origin Report
An Identification Report, with geographic origin added. For polished, rough, loose or mounted natural ruby, sapphire, emerald, Paraíba tourmaline, red spinel and alexandrite only.View Sample Report
明升体育app_明升体育-官网ed Stone Services
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 Add-On Services give you further information or security for your colored stone.
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 Follow-Up Services verify, re-evaluate or update results from your original 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 Report.
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 Specialty Services offer further analysis and information on your noteworthy colored stones.
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 Batch Services utilize 明升体育app_明升体育-官网-developed technology to analyze and sort colored stones based on varying test types.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which analysis and grading services are offered at each laboratory location?
- How do I pay for analysis and grading services?
- On a Laboratory report for a treated emerald, what does F1, F2 and F3 mean?
- What does heat treated mean?
- Why doesn't 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 issue grading reports for colored stones?
- How does 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 test colored stones?
Report Check Plus
Easily download grading results and PDFs of multiple reports at once.Learn 明升体育app_明升体育-官网
Lab Return DatesView
Analysis & Grading FeesView Fee Schedule
Facetware Cut Estimator
Contact Lab Services
Questions? Call +1 800 421 7250 ext 7590 orContact Us
+1 760 603 4500 ext 7590
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 LocationsView All Locations