Graduate Diamonds Program
明升体育app_明升体育-官网 invented the science of grading diamonds with the 4Cs and the International Diamond Grading System? – standards used by jewelry professional around the world. So there’s no better place to study the art and science of diamond grading.
What You'll Learn
- Develop hands-on experience with the 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 International Diamond Grading System? and the 4Cs (color, clarity, cut, and carat weight), and explore how they affect diamond value
- Grade diamonds in the D-to-Z color range
- Detect laboratory-grown diamonds, treatments, and simulants
- Recognize when advanced testing is required
Possible Career Paths
- Auction House Jewelry Specialist
- Diamond Buyer
- Diamond Sorter/Grader
- Jewelry Business Owner
Here are some of the topics covered in the Graduate Diamonds diploma program.
Judge and grade diamonds by the 4Cs and 明升体育app_明升体育-官网
Learn diamond identification and grading skills 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 graders use.
Identify gemstones that have been laboratory-grown, treated or are imitations.
Understand how market factors and the supply chain affect value.
SELECT A CAMPUS AND LEARN MORE
STUDY AT THE 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 SCHOOL On Campus, full-time learning
Immerse yourself in the world of gems and jewelry and earn your Graduate Diamonds diploma by studying at a 明升体育app_明升体育-官网 campus. This transformative program opens up a world of opportunity.Offered at the Following Campuses
Distance Education ONLINE ELEARNING CLASSES + HANDS-ON LAB CLASSES
Complete two eLearning courses and one on-campus lab class to earn your Graduate Diamonds diploma. It’s the same prestigious diploma completed at a pace that suits your life.
English language eLearning courses are offered through the Carlsbad campus.